As we start lessons back up for the Fall 2020 semester, we are taking precautions to ensure the safety of our club members and reduce the spread of COVID-19. Until at least 10/01/2020, we are planning to hold lessons entirely online. After this time, and with the approval of Club Sports and the University, we will start conducting optional in-person lessons that follow the rules/guidelines set out in the official Return to Play Guidelines as well as any additional precautions deemed necessary by the club.
Even after in-person lessons have started, we will continue to hold live-online lessons, post videos, and host virtual hang-outs for the entire semester so everyone can continue to participate in the club even if they are unable to attend in-person practices.
The rules for in-person lessons include*:
- Maximum of 20 people per practice session
- All participants must keep at least 8-feet apart from one another
- This means no dancing with a partner for the time being, we will focus on individual steps, technique, and solo numbers
- All participants must wear a mask at all times
- Mask must fully cover mouth and nose
- Masks can only be removed briefly for water breaks while away from other members
- Wash hands/use hand sanitizer before and after each session
- No sharing water bottles
*please be aware that these rules are subject to change depending on the developing COVID-19 situation
If you have any questions/concerns regarding our response to the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact us here. Additional COVID-19 resources are listed below.
Medical: (520) 621-9202
CAPS: (520) 621-3334
Tracking symptoms/exposures around UofA
https://covid19.arizona.edu/covid19-testing – UA students/staff
2-1-1 COVID hotline: 1-855-432-7587
AZ COVID hotline: 1-844-542-8201