We currently have a maximum of 18 spots available for in-person practice. Individuals will be allowed to sign up for in-person practices until all spots have been filled. Lessons will also be streamed on Zoom and uploaded to our YouTube channel for anyone not able to attend in-person classes.
Updated Safety Regulations for In-Person Practices:
- Maximum 10 people per practice session
- Keep at least 8-feet apart from others
- This means no partner dancing for the time being, we will focus on individual steps, technique, and solo numbers
- Wear masks properly and only remove briefly for water breaks
- Wash hands before and after each session
- No sharing water bottles
- Weekly COVID tests
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing all of you again soon!